Hi all,
Is there a way to change the "volume" of a mp3/vorbis track? By volume, I'm referring to lining up several tracks on your computer/phone/tablet/thingy, setting the one volume level and then letting them play. For example, the first track will be quiet, of all ironies my Led Zeppelin tracks are all like this, the next track will be loud, the next track "in the middle", in other words it's Goldilocks and the three bears with audio tracks.

Is there a way I can either during the ripping process, or subsequently in a post-processing, make the "average" volume of all my tracks the same?

        Any thoughts greatly appreciated,

                Andrew