Hello,

On Fri, 29 Jun 2012, walt wrote:
>On 06/29/2012 05:55 PM, walt wrote:
>> I didn't make myself clear.  I wouldn't hesitate to convert this
>> machine to GPT (I like it) but I don't know if Windows would like
>> GPT.
>>
>> I guess I should get off my butt and go google it.
>>
>> Maybe tomorrow ;)
>
>Hah!  I knew all along that if I waited long enough, David Haller would
>post a link to this info:

*whut* I've posted a mere 25 msgs here over quite a bit of time, and
you expect me to mail ...??? Do you know me from somewhere else? ;)

Anyway: you're welcome.

-dnh, who has his first 3T GPT partitioned drive (for data only, one
    2793GiB ext3 partition) in his main box since tuesday or so.

--
><logic mode="patent office">
Validator error in line 1: Contradiction in terms.
                                     -- C. Faerber, A. Krey