On Wed, Aug 01, 2012 at 07:25:10AM +0200, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
> Eithout looking it up.... With that prize the case is crap. The psu even
> more so. And Kingston....ugh... noname quality....

actually ValueRam is pretty decent, i ran ddr2 modules in some old machines
without problems in the last years, also i remember using HyperX ddr2 on
non *nix computers flawless in office work.

careful on the "real" ssd sata3 types performances tho..

--
IPv6 PPPoE customized OpenWRT firmware for:
tp-link wr740n,wr1043nd,mr3420,mr11u,wr703n