Dale wrote:
> It's on a different partition but the same hard drive. So far, I been
> messing with other commands, genlop seems to be the only one that does
> this. I tried the usual ls, cat, equery and a few others but they work
> fine. It seems to be something that just affects genlop and I have no
> idea where to start. I'm running genlop-0.30.8-r2. Is this a bug
> maybe? Dale :-) :-)

Well, we can add tail, cp and rm to the list of commands where tab
completion works fine.  So far, genlop is the only command that does this.

I also tried to use genlop-0.30.7 and genlop-0.30.5 with the same
results.  I'm wondering if it is not genlop but something else.  I also
tried both versions of bash-completion with the same results.

Can anyone nod their head that this is weird?  o_O   Come on, nod your
head and get it over with.  lol  Ideas would be nice tho.  Heck, I'll
settle for 'mine does the same thing'.

Dale

:-)  :-)

--
I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how
you interpreted my words!