hi all , I do not like to  update my gentoo frequently cause compile takes
me a long time,but some days ago, I decided to upgrade my Xorg server to
1.13 and gentoo-source kernel 3.6.2 . it sucks me . the X was crash at
login window, the screen was blank. sometimes you can see the mouse loading
with the circle.I try to fix this as follows ,but it didn't work. (my video
card is Nvidia Geforce 8400M)  my Xorg.conf use nvidia-xconfig auto to
generate.
1.update Nvidia driver to latest (304.43?) in the portage (
ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~amd64")
2.download latest Nvidia driver form Nvidia Official website and install it
3 dowgrade Nvidia driver in the portage

the  attachment is my Xorg.log file ,you also can see it here
http://pastebin.com/FZy7TRsf
the ERROR is

   1. NVIDIA(0): Error recovery failed.

does anybody  can help? or any suggestions?