121026 sam new top-posted:

Please try to remember not to do that (smile).

> On 25 October 2012 23:40, Philip Webb <pursl...@ca.inter.net> wrote:
>> 121025 sam new wrote:
>>> I do not like to  update my gentoo frequently cause compile takes
>>> a long time, but I decided to upgrade my Xorg server to 1.13
>>> and gentoo-source kernel 3.6.2 .
>> Is this another case of not noticing the warning when updating Udev
>> to run 'rc-update add udev-postmount' ?
> I can not find service udev-postmount.
> Udev version is 194, services udev and udev-mount start at runlevel.

It was part of the update to  udev-171-r8 , so it sb in  -194 .
 -mount  &  -postmount  are different & both sb in  /etc/init.d/ .

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca