someone calls me stupid and dumb, because i am sharing my opinion.
this never happened to me on a dev-mailinglist.
I came here to help out gentoo users. not to flame war.
If I want this kind of conversation, i would sign in to gulli board or
some similar, but not gentoo-users.
so I thought, we are all grown up here.
Now I have to leave you again.
bye