Am Sonntag, 11. November 2012, 20:03:33 schrieb 微蔡:
> 在 2012年11月11日 星期日 12:09:46,Volker Armin Hemmann 写道:
>
> > Am Sonntag, 11. November 2012, 15:33:15 schrieb 微蔡:
> > > 在 2012年11月10日 星期六 20:56:45,pk 写道:

> > > the Linux

> > > mdev,

> > > (perhaps

> > > byebye  haters .  Comunitiy doesn't need people like you.
> >
> > wrong, it does need people like him. Following one 'messiah' like sheep
> > (in
> > this case Poettering and his pulseaudio/systemd mess) is not the RIGHT
> > THING to do. There are always better solutions to a specific problem.
> >
> > > a new

> > > recompile/reboot

> > > seconds

> > if you can sacr 15-20 seconds there is something else broken. 20 seconds
> > is
> > the overall my box needs - with most time spent in bios. Without systemd.
> >
> > >   You maybe paid by some Linux hate company to express like this.
> >
> > I conclude you have no idea what you are talking about. Attacking people
> > who have other NEEDS than you and so use a different SOLUTION is just
> > wrong.
> sorry about that.  different sulotion is good, but  *hate* is bad. because
> when you do some techical decisions ,  *hate* will lead to wrong decisions.

hate is a natural reaction if something you don't need and don't want is
forced upon you. If it is also based on lies, hate is a valid reaction. A lot
of people don't need nor want pulseaudio or systemd. Now it is forced on
everybody.

When systemd devs took over udev, one was told that of course, one could use
udev without udev in the future.

Now they are talking about making udev systemd only.

--
#163933