Hello list,

Sorry for going off-topic, but I can't see the answer on the KDE site and
google hasn't helped.

I'm trying to run the KDE wallet manager but I get this in .xsession-
errors:

kwalletmanager(3054)/kdeui (Wallet): The kwalletd service has been
disabled

On the other hand:

$ ps ax | grep wallet
 3054 ?        S      0:00 /usr/bin/kwalletmanager

And, from a konsole:

$ kwalletmanager
QDBusConnection: session D-Bus connection created before
QCoreApplication. Application may misbehave.

Dbus is running and its USE flag is in the portage environment. No
startup errors were reported.

After quite a bit of poking around I still can't see how to get the
wallet service going. Can anyone help, please? I upgraded to kde-4.9.3
the other day when it hit the mirrors as stable. I haven't used the
wallet service before but I think maybe I should.

--
Rgds
Peter