On August 23, 2005 04:25 am, Nagatoro wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've got another "interesting" problem with the splash. It seems like
> no matter what I specify the computer always wants to use a 800x600
> resolution.
>
> At startup I get this (not word for word since showconsole won't play
> nicely):

Using all the suggestions on this thread I was able to get gensplash up and
running.  I however have one small problem  the bootsplash come up some 1/3
the way through the bootup process.  Now I remember seeing somewhere a change
to a config file which would change when the bootsplash started.

I'd appreciate it if someone would remind me how to do this.

--
DWW