On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 2:22 PM, Stefan G. Weichinger <li...@xunil.at> wrote:
> Am 30.01.2013 20:22, schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
>
>> Put up the failed session of gdm here to keep the list uncluttered:
>>
>> https://dl.dropbox.com/u/24516209/gdm_problems.txt
>
> I am away from this system for now ... more tomorrow, thanks so far.
>
> Stefan

I switched to systemd not too long ago and I have the same issue as
well, at least it sounds the same -- Basically, I get a hanging GDM
after typing my password and logging in.  I'm certainly no expert, but
I've enjoyed the rest of systemd so I've stuck with it and just use
startx to boot into Gnome3.  I'll attatch some logs from /var/log/gdm.