Hi All,

A few months ago I got some errors about the match option in some iptables
rules that I was running at the time.  I modified these to remove match and
add conntrack and all went well.

Now I am trying to run this:

/sbin/iptables -t nat -A OUTPUT -v -p tcp --dport 1935 -j REDIRECT

but it fails to load and it does not give me any particularly informative
message:

# /sbin/iptables -t nat -A OUTPUT -v -p tcp --dport 1935 -j REDIRECT
REDIRECT  tcp opt -- in * out *  0.0.0.0/0  -> 0.0.0.0/0   tcp dpt:1935

# /sbin/iptables -L -v -n | grep 1935
#

Any idea how I should rewrite this rule?  I was using it to redirect the
output to rtmpsrv to capture the address of a rtmpe stream, but now it does
not work.
--
Regards,
Mick