On Sun, 7 Apr 2013 10:20:02 -0400, Nick Khamis wrote:

> I am upgrading each package (25) one by one, and leaving the meat and
> potatoes (udev) for last. I am really sorry about the noise guys and
> gals. It's been a while since I had such a scare....

You should do udev first, that way if it breaks you have the maximum
amount of time to get things working again. Not that I'm a pessimist...

PS Please don't top-post, it is frowned upon on this list.

--
Neil Bothwick

the sum of all human intelligence is constant, only the number of humans
increases.