On 04/17/13 22:26, J. Roeleveld wrote:

I agree, like actually provide more information when you mention that
after using $$RANDOM_TOOL it doesn't work on another system either.
In these cases, knowing what $$RANDOM_TOOL actually ended up doing would
really help.

Start with the short list of three items in my other mail.

I promise you, and this is important, until you provide that information
we will all keep going around in circles (unless you hit random pay
dirt) and your printing will continue to not work.

--
Joost Roeleveld

When I start "evince" from a command line and try to print to pdf file I get:

(evince:18927): Pango-WARNING **: Invalid UTF-8 string passed to
pango_layout_set_text()

--
Joseph