on 07/11/2013 04:23 PM András Csányi wrote the following:
> On 11 July 2013 15:18, Neil Bothwick <n...@digimed.co.uk> wrote:
>> On Thu, 11 Jul 2013 15:03:42 +0200, András Csányi wrote:
>>
>>> Does anybody have any experience with it?
>>> Can I use this repo as layman repository? If so how?
>>>

>>> [1] -
>>> https://github.com/mrpdaemon/gentoo-overlay/tree/master/net-misc/insync
>>
>> Did you read the README in the root of that overlay?
>
> Ooopssss...! :)
> Thanks for emphasizing that! The question is that why I did not
> remember the fact that somewhere there is a documentation. :)
>
> --

FWIW, running "eix -l insync"
gives me this:

* app-backup/insync [1]
     Available versions:
       ~    0.9.41      [gnome kde]
     Homepage:            https://www.insynchq.com/

* app-backup/insync-bin [1]
     Available versions:
       ~    0.9.40      [cinnamon gnome kde mate unity xfce]
       ~    0.9.41      [cinnamon gnome kde mate unity xfce]
     Homepage:            https://www.insynchq.com/

[1] "amielke-overlay" layman/amielke-overlay

Found 2 matches.