On 12 July 2013 05:08, Mark Pariente <markparie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2013-07-11 at 15:23 +0200, András Csányi wrote:

>> > Did you read the README in the root of that overlay?
>>
>> Ooopssss...! :)
>> Thanks for emphasizing that! The question is that why I did not
>> remember the fact that somewhere there is a documentation. :)
>
> That's my overlay, sorry for not having it as part of the official
> layman list - I have some "personal preference" patches on some packages
> that I should rework as USE flags first.

Hi Mark,

First of all, thanks for creating this ebuild! I really appreciate
your job! It was my bad not to looking for the documentation. On the
other hand, it is your choice being part of the "official" list or
not. I think we are part of the open source world and every individual
has the right making decisions. You has decided so, I should/have to
live with it. :)

--
--  Csanyi Andras (Sayusi Ando)  -- http://sayusi.hu --
http://facebook.com/andras.csanyi