i did read that document, to find the doc is trivial.

what i got is just similar. the udev just create the device
files which were detected by kernel, and handle the operations
like add or remove dynamically. i tried this feature with my usb
devices already, i really like the way udev works. i could not found
any info from the output of dmesg, so i think perhaps there is a problem
on detecting the device, but not the problem of udev.

thanks

daniel