Neil Bothwick wrote:
> On Sun, 06 Oct 2013 19:28:01 -0500, Dale wrote:
>
>> The original config had OHCI enabled.  My mobo doesn't need UHCI.  I
>> didn't have EHCI enabled but likely don't need it anyway.  I don't think
>> anything I have is USB3 based on what folks are posting here.
> EHCI is USB2, if you disable that and OHCI, it's no surprise that your
> USB doesn't work. You should be OK with just EHCI (and XHCI if you have
> USB3 but that doesn't appear to be the case).

I may have typed that in wrong.  To much *HCI stuff.  I had USB1 and
USB2 stuff enabled.  I didn't have USB3 stuff enabled tho.  I turned it
on while I was in there, just in case I do ever need it.  Turning off
the USB1 stuff stopped my UPS from being seen at all.

I posted another reply with more info on how I got rid of this error
tho.  Of course, that means the UPS can't talk to the puter either.

Dale

:-)  :-)

--
I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how
you interpreted my words!