Hello everybody,

I have a gentoo linux PC at home that I am using as my internet gateway.
It is also running a web server and a mail server with a static IP.
Everything is working fine.

Now I have installed a VPN server on this system (OpenVPN) and I am
using a VPN service provider to get a USA IP address. This, in its own,
works fine as well. But once I bring up the VPN tunnel, the web server
and the mail server become unavailable.

So, I need a way to have both the VPN tunnel and my web/mail servers
available simultaneously. I think some ip routing magic is required to
accomplish this, but all my experiments so far didn't yield any result.
I would appreciate if somebody can put me in the right direction for
finding a solution.

--
Timur