On 01/20/14 19:41, Joseph wrote:
> On 01/20/14 18:20, Helmut Jarausch wrote:
> [snip]
>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I have the same permissions and VirtualBox (4.3.6) runs just fine.
>> VirtualBox is picky about the permission of the hard-disk image (VDI
>> file)
>> There it likes group vboxusers and group r/w permissions.
>>
>> Helmut
>
> Maybe I should recomplile VirtualBox after upgrading to "systemd"

That's worth a try - our devs don't make a habit of leaving you with
broken systems they they didn't test :-)

IOW, the software probably does work correctly out the box when built in
the right order and etc-update run.

we can look deeper into udev if that step doesn't work out

--
Alan McKinnon
alan.mckin...@gmail.com