The 25/03/14, J. Roeleveld wrote:

> It has already been determined that on this list we do not want extra CCs,

I think you have determined this on your side (I'm not doing a personal
attack, "you" is not "you" alone).

> Please respect that and don't reopen this discussion.

Please don't tell us what we should do in the first place. You
(including some others here) seem well comfortable with the idea of
making Gentoo's mailing lists an exception with the glitchy way everyone
is supposed to work with mails here.

cc'ing is a mark of respect in accordance with both the technical norme
and the persons involved in a discussion. You won't remove this from my
education and local policies instored by legitimate (or not)
policymakers won't change my practice and expectation.

--
Nicolas Sebrecht