Canek Peláez Valdés <can...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 4:43 AM,  <cov...@ccs.covici.com> wrote:
> > Canek Peláez Valdés <can...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Try adding this to your kernel command line:
> >> systemd.log_target=console systemd.log_level=debug. It will add a lot
> >> of output, including what is being executed.
> >
> > I also in my kernel command line said rd.lvm=1 just to make sure.
>
> John, which version of dracut are you using? Also, what was the
> command line you used to generate it?

I am using version 037 and the command line was very simple
dracut --force -M
and here is its output:
 Script started on Wed 14 May 2014 04:52:19 AM EDT
Executing: /usr/bin/dracut --force -M
00bootchart: Could not find command '/sbin/bootchartd'!
00dash: Could not find command '/bin/dash'!
50plymouth: Could not find command 'plymouthd'!
50plymouth: Could not find command 'plymouth'!
90btrfs: Could not find command 'btrfs'!
90dmraid: Could not find command 'dmraid'!
90mdraid: Could not find command 'mdadm'!
90multipath: Could not find command 'multipath'!
95fcoe-uefi: Could not find command 'dcbtool'!
95fcoe-uefi: Could not find command 'fipvlan'!
95fcoe-uefi: Could not find command 'lldpad'!
95iscsi: Could not find command 'iscsistart'!
95iscsi: Could not find command 'iscsi-iname'!
95nbd: Could not find command 'nbd-client'!
97biosdevname: Could not find command 'biosdevname'!
bash
caps
caps: does not work with systemd in the initramfs
modsign
dracut-install: ERROR: installing '/usr/bin/keyctl'
/usr/libexec/dracut-install -D /var/tmp/initramfs.dpEwDV /usr/bin/keyctl
i18n
network
crypt
dm
Skipping udev rule: 64-device-mapper.rules
Skipping udev rule: 60-persistent-storage-dm.rules
Skipping udev rule: 55-dm.rules
kernel-modules
Omitting driver i2o_scsi
lvm
Skipping udev rule: 64-device-mapper.rules
Skipping udev rule: 56-lvm.rules
Skipping udev rule: 60-persistent-storage-lvm.rules
cifs
nfs
resume
rootfs-block
terminfo
udev-rules
Skipping udev rule: 91-permissions.rules
Skipping udev rule: 80-drivers-modprobe.rules
systemd
usrmount
base
fs-lib
shutdown
*** Including modules done ***
*** Installing kernel module dependencies and firmware ***
*** Installing kernel module dependencies and firmware done ***
*** Resolving executable dependencies ***
*** Resolving executable dependencies done***
*** Stripping files ***
*** Stripping files done ***
*** Store current command line parameters ***
*** Creating image file ***
*** Creating image file done ***

Script done on Wed 14 May 2014 04:52:50 AM EDT

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici
         cov...@ccs.covici.com