On Sun, 15 Jun 2014 00:10:41 -0500, Dale wrote:

> Ahh.  I was curious and thought about that.  That version is mentioned
> in the error tho so I wasn't sure.  I wonder tho, can I add that file
> and not have a version at all?   Sort of like I do in package.keywords
> etc etc.

You can, but you just said.

> I've
> never put anything in the env directory before and would prefer to keep
> it that way because I will forget it is there and it will come back and
> bite me some day.

Using the version number means the setting will "expire" when the
package is upgraded, meaning it won;t be able to bite you later on.

Though I would prefix the atom with ~ instead of = to cover patch level
updates.

--
Neil Bothwick

An infinite number of monkeys pounding away on keyboards will
eventually produce a report showing that Windows is more secure,
and has a lower TCO, than linux.