Hi Neil,

Thanks for reply! :)

As mentioned motion detection software is not appropiate
for this, since it detects motion ... that is: The bird/s
are already "in sight"...add the reaction time between "bird
is there" and "motion detection has recognized that there is a
bird" and all the false alarms if a bee is flying through the
video or a distant bird flies through but does not land etc...

I will try the tee-trick (by the way I like tea... ;) and
see, what happens.

Thanks again for your help! Have a nice weekend!
Best regards,
mcc

Neil Bothwick <n...@digimed.co.uk> [14-09-06 16:52]: