On 01/05/2015 02:49:04 PM, Florian Gamböck wrote:
> Am 05.01.2015 um 14:42 schrieb Helmut Jarausch:
> > Which (framebuffer?) kernel parameters have to set?
>
> Try compiling CONFIG_DRM_RADEON as module and do not enable any frame
>
> buffers, especially not CONFIG_FB_RADEON, as absurd as it sounds.
>
> This should take care of your invisible virtual terminal.

Unfortunately, this didn't suffice.
Looking at the kernel configuration of Systemrescuecd I've added the
following kernel configuration parameters (to my previous kernel
configuration for fglrx)

# CONFIG_FIRMWARE_IN_KERNEL is not set
CONFIG_DRM=m
CONFIG_DRM_KMS_HELPER=m
CONFIG_DRM_KMS_FB_HELPER=y
CONFIG_DRM_LOAD_EDID_FIRMWARE=y
CONFIG_DRM_TTM=m
CONFIG_DRM_RADEON=m
CONFIG_FIRMWARE_EDID=y
CONFIG_FB_BOOT_VESA_SUPPORT=y
CONFIG_FB_VESA=y
CONFIG_FB_SIMPLE=y
CONFIG_FRAMEBUFFER_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_FRAMEBUFFER_CONSOLE_DETECT_PRIMARY=y
CONFIG_FRAMEBUFFER_CONSOLE_ROTATION=y

I hope this might help others experiencing the same problems
Helmut