On Tue, Mar 03, 2015 at 07:51:35AM -0800, Grant wrote
> I have several encrypted backup repositories online and I'd like to
> somehow mirror that offline.  I currently have about 20G of data to
> back up.  Any ideas?  Rewritable Blu-Ray?

  32 gigabyte USB keys are around $20 CDN, probably less in US dollars.
http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=11_180_181&item_id=058767

  128 gigabyte keys for $80
http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=11_180_181&item_id=069903

  256 and 512 gigabyte capacities are also available, but they're more
expensive.  Format a USB key as ext2fs, and it'll handle permissions and
UID's properly.

--
Walter Dnes <waltd...@waltdnes.org>