>>> On Tue, Mar 03, 2015 at 07:51:35AM -0800, Grant wrote
>
> It would seem that this is a backup to a backup.  I think I read earlier
> that the OP already has backups but just wants more backups just in
> case.  I guess one can never really have to much, I guess.

The idea is to have an offline backup in case all of my online stuff
is infiltrated.  Should I just connect a USB tape drive, USB hard
drive, or USB flash drive when I want to back up the backups?  Can
tape be rewritten?  If not, that may be the best choice so I can leave
it connected all the time and not worry about it being deleted.

- Grant