On Wed, 11 Mar 2015 12:38:08 +0000
Neil Bothwick <n...@digimed.co.uk> wrote:

> > > Insert a space between "eix" and "-e".
> > >

> > Same result - command not found
>
> emerge eix, then run eix-update as root.

Ok, done that. Indeed there are anything related to x11-lib, but when I do
emerge --ask net-misc/networkmanager I see x11-proto and x11-libs to be
emerged. Use variable is set to "-X". Anyone can shed a light on this? How can
I emerge networkmanager without X dependencies? Thanks so much

--
German <gentger...@gmail.com>