On 03/31/2015 09:39 PM, Gevisz wrote:
On Wed, 1 Apr 2015 02:46:39 +0300 Andrew Savchenko <birc...@gentoo.org> wrote:

On Wed, 1 Apr 2015 01:37:06 +0200 waben...@gmail.com wrote:
This really made my day. :-)

https://www.gentoo.org/news/2015/03/31/website-update.html

The best design ever! So nice and readable font, so yummy
background, very fast page load.

It did not load from the first try for me.

Than it take some time to load from the second attempt.

A really awful blue background.

The quote from the site:

“We accept that members in more fortunate circumstances may feel
that a site with a 16-colour palette and an optimal screen resolution
  of 640 x 200 pixels is not the best fit for their needs but we urge
such members to keep the greater good in mind. The vast majority of
potential new Gentoo Linux users are still using IBM XT computers,
storing their information on 5.25-inch floppy disks and communicating
via dial-up BBS,” said Roy Bamford (neddyseagoon), a Foundation trustee.

Oh, my God! I really hope that it is the 1 April joke.

Did you notice "The new site is also available via Gopher."?

With Gentoo on board they're probably looking at a doubling of the available gopher servers.