Hello,

In the last year, I have lots several (linus) friends to BSD.
Old-timers like myself that have been nix_ing around for decades.
All used BSD and gentoo at some point in time, for various durations.
SystemD was probably the single largest reason they all seem to be
returning to (UC....BSD).

The point is that in bold on the new homepage for gentoo, it says
"Welcome to Gentoo, a flexible Linux or BSD distribution that can become
just about any system you need. And then some."

So, my desire it to entice them back to (BSD) gentoo: So where is the link
that guides one on how to use gentoo to install BSD; or did
it misinterpret the website's message?

James