On Tue, 14 Apr 2015 22:09:34 -0500, »Q« wrote:

> I don't want to advocate for *-.  I don't recommend it to anybody.  I
> don't particularly want to argue about how good/bad/ugly it is with
> anybody, but it's it's tough not to argue when people are telling me
> I'm causing myself problems and I'm not seeing any such problems.

That's fair enough. I have no problem with your using -*, it's your
system. Advocating it is another matter, but you're not doing that.

--
Neil Bothwick

Velilind's Laws of Experimentation:
1. If reproducibility may be a problem, conduct the test only once.
2. If a straight line fit is required, obtain only two data points.