On Monday 06 July 2015 11:01:08 Mick wrote:

> If you open the akonadi console you should be able to clear the akonadi
> cache.  This ought to follow with a re-indexing of your messages by
> akonadi, hopefully without creating a duplicate of each message in your
> Inbox folder.

The only reference I can find to the cache in akonadi console v 0.99 is a
"Cache only retrieval" tick box. I've set off a Synchronise All and I'll see if
it does anything useful. Doesn't look like it.

I'm beginning to suspect a problem with mime types, but I'm largely ignorant
in that area so I'd prefer it to be somewhere else :-)

--
Rgds
Peter