On Mon, 06 Jul 2015 16:01:44 -0500
Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> I finally got around to ordering some ink cartridges.  Now I want to
> do some printing.  Thing is, it tries to print ALL the way to the
> bottom which ends up blurred and unreadable.  I've looked in Seamonkey
> settings, nothing.  I've looked in Hplip, nothing there.  I've even
> looked in cups, well, nothing that makes sense.  I don't like the new
> cups interface.

cups, bah!  Every time cups is updated my printer 'breaks'.  From
painful years of experience I now know to 'delete' whatever printer/fax
devices cups knows about and use hp-setup (not cups) to recreate them.

By 'delete' I'm referring to the cups interface I access by visiting
localhost:631 in a web browser.  Is that the cups interface you're
using?