walt wrote:
> On Mon, 06 Jul 2015 19:41:07 -0500
> Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> walt wrote:

>>> cups, bah!  Every time cups is updated my printer 'breaks'.  From
>>> painful years of experience I now know to 'delete' whatever
>>> printer/fax devices cups knows about and use hp-setup (not cups) to
>>> recreate them.
>>>
>>> By 'delete' I'm referring to the cups interface I access by visiting
>>> localhost:631 in a web browser.  Is that the cups interface you're
>>> using?
>>>

>> It used to do the same with me but that stopped a long time ago.
> Dale, did you try it *this* time?  If not, please try the
> same-ole-same-ole tired remedy just one more time.  The price is
> right :)

Yes I did.  The printer works fine.  It's just the margins that I need
to change.  There used to be a way to set the margins but that is gone.
Anyway, before when I did a update, the printer wouldn't work at all.
It would generally just sit there claiming it is going to print but
never does.  Deleting and adding it again would fix that.  That was a
long time ago.  When I have printer problems, that it what I try first.

Thanks.

Dale

:-)  :-)