Am 08.07.2015 um 15:10 schrieb Todd Goodman:
I haven't looked for that specifically in the ssh source code though.

And it sounds like it's happening to people even without interrupting
programs so it's unlikely the cause of all the problems.

I didn't say that SSH is the cause to that, I just said I can reproduce the issue with SSH. And since this didn't happen back in bash-4.2_p53, I doubt that SSH has to do something with it directly, but rather some change that happened between bash-4.2_p53 and bash-4.3_p33-r2.

--Flo