On Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 5:20 PM, Volker Armin Hemmann
<volkerar...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> read the second link I provided.

I did.  It contains no theoretical arguments against the possibility
of data recovery.  Theoretical limits would be ones like the
uncertainty principle.  If a given amount of matter could only store a
certain number of bits, and that number of bits is already being
stored, then it would be clearly impossible to recover more.

> And then google for yourself.

For what?

> Back then it was very hard. Today it is impossible. You toss a coin for
> every bit. And that is your chance to extract anything.

Impossible is a pretty bold claim.  You need proof, not evidence that
a particular recovery technique didn't work.  I can demonstrate very
clearly that I'm unable to crack DES, but that doesn't make it secure.

--
Rich