Peter Humphrey wrote:
> Hello list,
>
>   <<< SNIP >>>
>
> What's more, earlier versions had a decent man page and heavily commented
> chronyd.conf, but now the chrony.conf man page has been cut to a bare
> minimum and instead refers to a file chrony.txt "included in the
> distribution". I cannot find any such file after running ebuild $(equery w
> chrony) prepare.

I noticed this too.  I made a backup of my old file before updating with
dispatch-conf.  If you need a copy of my old file, I'd be glad to send
it to you.  Also, before that I copied my list of servers and copied
that back after the config updates into the new file.  So far, it has
worked, so far.  Give it time, it'll break eventually.  :/

Let me know if you need a known working file.  I'll send you a copy of
both if you want them.

Dale

:-)  :-)