Todd Goodman <t...@bonedaddy.net> writes:

> * Peter Humphrey <pe...@prh.myzen.co.uk> [151123 07:15]:

>> > Touch the / key, then enter the option name minus the CONFIG_ prefix. Case
>> > is not sensitive.
>>
>> I forgot to add that if more than one result is returned, they're numbered.
>> Then if you hit the number key of the one you want, you go straight to it.
>
> And when you exit from reading that selection you get back to the
> results list.
>
> It's pretty slick and sure beats looking where I "think" it should be or
> grepping KConfig files.

Wow, that might save me a lot of time :)

And qdisc is extremely well hidden, I'd never have found that.  It
doesn't show up unless other options are enabled:  You have to know
exactly what you want to enable before even knowing that it's there.

How are we supposed to be able to configure a kernel when we can't even
see the available options anymore?