On Wed, 20 Jan 2016 16:55:49 +0000 (UTC), James wrote:

> > > If possible, I'd like to install any packages with abs_x86_32 which
> > > are
> required for
> > dev-util/android-sdk-update-manager
>
> I'd go looking upstream and see what they say about a 64-bit only
> version; is it possible, if so, what is the pathway.

Or look at the source configure options to see if it is possible to build
a static version, avoiding the need for any libraries. Although I still
don't understand the objection to 32 bit libraries. It's not like the
multilib kludge with binary blobs, these are libraries compiled by source
to fulfil a specific need, exactly like any other library.

--
Neil Bothwick

WinErr 018: Unrecoverable error - System has been destroyed. Buy a new
one. Old Windows licence is not valid anymore.