J. Roeleveld wrote:
> On Thursday, April 14, 2016 10:33:10 AM Yuri K. Shatroff wrote:
>> 14.04.2016 00:49, Dale wrote:
>>> Yuri K. Shatroff wrote:
>> Hi Dale,
>>
>>> I'm not sure on where you got the black screen.  If it is when X
>>> started, did you switch to sddm or some other compatible display
>>> manager?  The old kdm isn't supported and from what I read, doesn't
>>> work.  That may explain the black screen.
>> Sddm worked as expected, not to mention its veeery slow interface (for
>> that nvidia drivers can be blamed, but whatever). The black screen
>> appeared after logging in.
> Slow interface?
> It works quite well on my laptop. Did you add the "sddm" user to the "video"
> group as mentioned in the upgrade guide?
>

> --
> Joost

I missed that part somehow.  I just went and added it to the video group
here.  It worked tho.

While at it, what is a command that lists all the users that are set up
on a system?  I tried a couple things but only found one that lists who
is currently logged in.  I would like them all listed.

Dale

:-)  :-)