Grant Edwards wrote:
> On 2016-06-11, Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Grant Edwards wrote:
>>
>>> Right now I'm experimenting with mlt's "melt" command line editor.
>>> It seems to produce small, high-quality output files.  I've figured
>>> out how to do video fade-in, fade-out, but can't get audio
>>> fade-in/out to work yet.
>> Well, if it does the video, it should have a audio option to one would
>> think.
> It does, and I've found examples claiming to show how to do audio
> fades.  The examples just don't seem to work for me.
>
> --
> Grant

Just a thought to see if this may help.  Could it be that you are
reading some older docs and the version you have is done with a
different option, name maybe?  As we know, sometimes the very last thing
to get updated is the docs.

Also, could it be that another option has to be passed on for the audio
option to work?

I've said this before, when grasping at straws, grab all you can and
hold on tight.  ;-)

Dale

:-) :-)