Hello list,

Following today's marking of gummiboot as to be deleted in a month, I had a
look at efibootmgr in the wiki pages. It looks as though I'll be able to use
it instead, but one thing puzzles me: is it possible to create a set of
configs for several kernels, the way gummiboot does in
/boot/loader/entries/*.conf? Actually, I'd also like to specify each of two
kernel versions with three different command lines to start different run
levels.

My brain isn't working very well today, so would anyone like to offer me
some advice? Please?  :)

--
Rgds
Peter