On 02/06/2017 08:23 PM, Michael Orlitzky wrote:
> On 02/06/2017 09:53 PM, the...@sys-concept.com wrote:
>> I'm trying to configure "openvpn" on my new box (have done it in the
>> past - long time ago).
>>
>> Trying to follow some basic instruction but when I change to:
>> cd /usr/share/easy-rsa/
>>
>> and try to run: ./build-ca
>> bash: ./build-ca: No such file or directory
>>

> You want: ./easy-rsa build-ca
>
> It's all in one script one.

It seems to me they have change a lot. I was following instructions from:
https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Create_a_Public_Key_Infrastructure_Using_the_easy-rsa_Scripts

and these two went OK:
./easyrsa gen-req clinic_8amd nopass
./easyrsa gen-dh

but I'm getting an error below:

./easyrsa build-client-full syscon_home nopass
NOTE: If you run ./clean-all, I will be doing a rm -rf on
/usr/share/easy-rsa/keys

Note: using Easy-RSA configuration from: ./vars

Easy-RSA error:

Missing expected CA file: serial (perhaps you need to run build-ca?)
Run without commands for usage and command help.

--
Thelma