On 02/05/2017 05:12 PM, Alex Thorne wrote:
> A wiki article would be great. I'd be happy to contribute my experiences
> with my Surface Pro 4 if I eventually get round to installing Gentoo on it.

I'm still plodding away at this. I found some patches to enable
multitouch and some other bits but it seems the newer kernel I'm using
already has parts of these patches installed, so I have to go through
them one by one and update the patches to add only the bits missing.
After that, I should be able to start figuring out writing a wiki article.

I haven't had a lot of time in the last week or so, but I'll get around
to it eventually.

Dan