Hi,

Le dim 05 mar, 14:33:03 the...@sys-concept.com a écrit :
> What I my options to reduce kernel size or increase /boot partition?

You can use XZ compression:
config KERNEL_XZ
        bool "XZ"
        depends on HAVE_KERNEL_XZ
        help
          XZ uses the LZMA2 algorithm and instruction set specific
          BCJ filters which can improve compression ratio of executable
          code. The size of the kernel is about 30% smaller with XZ in
          comparison to gzip. On architectures for which there is a BCJ
          filter (i386, x86_64, ARM, IA-64, PowerPC, and SPARC), XZ
          will create a few percent smaller kernel than plain LZMA.

> Can I remove System.map files from /boot partition?

I have never used this file. You need it for debugging purpose only (as I know).

You can achieve this with Grub2 ;)
# du -sh /boot/
9,6M    /boot/

--