Kai Krakow wrote:
> Am Wed, 29 Mar 2017 17:08:39 -0500
> schrieb Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com>:
>
>> Peter Humphrey wrote:

>>> I don't know about Seamonkey, but it is available for Firefox. It's
>>> a bit of an eye-opener too. I had no idea how many people are out
>>> there keeping watch over all our journeys around the web.
>>>
>> I tried it on one profile I have and it was not good.  It slowed
>> Firefox to a crawl.  It took a good ten minutes just to get the
>> add-ons manager to open and me to disable Ghostery.  Once I did that,
>> it got better. After I restarted Firefox, it was back to normal.
>>
>> I suspect it clashes with another add-on I use.  I'm not sure which
>> one so I'll have to play with it when I have more time to spend on
>> it. Right now, forestry and gardening is taking up my time tho.
> This suggests that one of the other addons is your real problem...

How is that?  It works fine without Ghostery?  What I suspect is
happening, Ghostery and some other addon clashes.  I suspect that if I
removed the other addons and installed Ghostery, it would work fine.
After all, if it was as slow as it was when I installed it for everyone
else, people would be complaining, a lot.  It renders Firefox basically
unusable.  I just don't have time to test it to see which one it clashes
with right now.

I have quite a few addons installed.  This isn't the first time I've had
two addons clash.

Dale

:-)  :-)