On 05/14/2017 01:31 AM, Adam Carter wrote:

Tried kernels 4.10.13 and 4.11, with
CONFIG_GART_IOMMU=y
CONFIG_IOMMU_HELPER=y
CONFIG_IOMMU_API=y
CONFIG_IOMMU_SUPPORT=y
CONFIG_IOMMU_IOVA=y
CONFIG_AMD_IOMMU=y
CONFIG_AMD_IOMMU_V2=m
Chipset is 990FX, and AFAICT the V2 is for the APU (bdver3 and 4 vintage).

When I enable the IOMMU in the BIOS I get stack traces. Is anyone using
AMD_IOMMU successfully? If so, any tips?

Is this a gentoo kernel or one from kernel.org?

What are the exact errors you are getting? random? can you post?