Hi,

I've installed kde 5 on my laptop, who have us keyboard.

My Gentoo was installed with pt-BR and en-US L10N and locale.

Despite that fact that I'm running a English system, I need to write in
Portuguese.

The problem is, when I type ~+a, my system writes ~a and not my desired
chapter ã, the same for '+c that is showed 'c and not ç.

I've realised when I set my keyboard config at kde, abnt2-br, keys
combinations works well to show Latin characters, but when I set us generic
keyboard, that is my keyboard layout, those key combinations to obtain
Latin characters goes wrong.

Anybody can suffered that?

Thanks.