Hi All,

Reading about Wayland as the next big architectural switch in windowing for
Linux, I have been thinking if it is time to switch to Wayland.  I don't know
if Wayland will be the way the Linux desktop will be running in the future, if
there will be a migration path to it, a big switch over, or what else.

I'm trying to overcome a mesa/dri bug which is crashing enlightenment's
compositor and thought Wayland may use mesa not/less/differently.  Have you
tried the switch and are there any gotchas at this stage, or is it straight
forward?
--
Regards,
Mick