it's worth noting that a failing power supply can produce what seem to be ram
problems.  it happened to me, swapping ram, a motherboard and then a power
supply made it clear.

--
Note the right side (his right) of Mr. Trumps face, He's clearly had a major
stroke or similar neurological insult.   The eye always droops, and that side

8. Oct 2017 18:14 by r03...@gmail.com: